This topic contains 30 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Sumit 2 weeks, 5 days ago.
The ties are so deep that it completely exposes how the news that is being served to you as fair and sharp – is basically a propaganda for one party or another.
1) Hindustan Times – Shobhna Bhartia, owner and editor-in-chief of Hindustan Times is a Congress MP from Rajya Sabha.
2) Vinod Sharma, HT Political Affairs editor, is essentially a Congress spokesman on all TV panel discussions.
3) Barkha Dutt and Vir Sanghvi, famous Congress stooges (and intermediaries for UPA allies) who were exposed in the Radiagate scandal, and are virtual Congress spokespersons.. In return, Barkha and Sanghvi are rewarded with Padma Shris and other monetary compensation by the Nehru dynasty or Congress party.
4) NDTV’s promoters are Prannoy Roy and Radhika Roy. Radhika’s sister Brinda Karat is a famous CPM leader (well known for anti-Baba Ramdev views) and Brinda’s husband Prakash Karat is the CPM Politburo General Secretary (well known for preferring Congress over BJP).
5). NDTV’s Sonia Singh is the wife of Uttar Pradesh Congress MP, Union minister and ex-princely state ruler.
6). NDTV’s Nidhi Razdan (high-profile anchor of Left Right Centre) is the current girlfriend of J&K CM Omar Abdullah (after Omar recently divorced his wife.
7) CNN-IBN : Rajdeep Sardesai’s wife and co-promoter of CNN-IBN, Sagarika Ghose, who anchors Face the Nation and is famous journalist of CNN-IBN are famous Congress stooges. Let’s now come to another famous CNN-IBN media personality who also writes columns frequently for Hindustan Times — Karan Thapar. What you may not know is that the Nehru family itself is related, through blood and marriages, to the high-profile Thapar family.
9). The Hindu – N. Ram, owner and editor-in-chief (till February 2012) of The Hindu, was once a vice president of the Students Federation of India. SFI is the students’ wing of the CPM.
10). P. Sainath of the The Hindu (acclaimed journalist well known for his, again, unsurprisingly, typical left-wing Nehruvian communism ideology), is the nephew of Congress politician V. Shankar Giri and the grandson of V. V. Giri, ex-President of India and famous Congress politician.
11). Or even what about little known News24 Hindi media channel? Owned by ex-journalist and editor Rajiv Shukla, famous Congress MP in Rajya Sabha, Union minister, industrialist, BCCI vice president and IPL chairman.
12). Or even what about little known Lokmat (and IBN Lokmat) that is Marathi newspaper (and channel) in Maharashtra? Owner and editors-in-chief are the brothers Vijay Darda (Congress MP) and Rajendra Darda (Congress MLA in Maharashtra, and minister in state govt).
this is Sin. Never believe on what you see on these channels.
So Congress is using its bribe money to buy into and control all pillars od democracy. I shudder to think of India 20 yrs later – its fascism and crony capitalism, and free only s for gamg leaders.
this is a part of the NaMo PR strategy! absolutely shameful! politics, in this country, has absolutely gone down the drains!
BTW, please tell if this all is correct or blaming modi alone will not work.
Looks a handy work of BJP. There is no mention of BJP’s association with media. BJP cannot make fool of people. Atleast you should have given few examples of BJP-media link as well to make it a bit balanced. BJP is not a band of saints but stooges without rationality.
Ullu ke pathe
instead of saying BJP is not a band of saints,give name of any channel which looks pro-BJP or which has links with BJP.
u seem to just another dumb and blind congress supporter. Its all because of people like u that Indian democracy is being engulfed by these Nehru-shits .. Muslims are hosting Pakistani flags on republic day, the number of Hindus is reducing in the country, a portion of Indian Border is being sold to Pakistan/China every year…
Wake up you stupid or India will become just another Pakistan in a few years..
about kashmir cm datz true, they vr seen toghter at Gulmarg many times.
What about BJP? Chandan Mitra etc ….
Can you tell us please at least which channel/news paper we should follow or read. as you have named almost all famous channel.
Does that mean only congress has or allies intellectuals and BJP doesn’t ?
Well !! BJP has Babaas and Bapoos !!
Sagarika Ghosh is the daughter of former Director General of Doordarshan and briefly CEO of Loksabha TV
what about Chandan Mitra’s The Pioneer?? doesn’t he come on your radar of Paid Media? He is openly associated with BJP and a newspaper at the same time , isn’t it more shameless??
what about Jaggi, editor of FirstPost.com? don’t you notice paid media in his articles ??
I wish you had intellect & rationality to read TheHindu before commenting on their editors.
What about all Hindu DHARM- GURUS openly supporting your party for which you have written this article?
SUHASINI HAIDER, World news editor of CNN- IBN, is the daughter of S.Swamy. Don’t you smell something there. And you will never, because she is example of good journalism. Had she been daughter of a congress leader, she would have a place in this list, no??
Don’t be such insecure that you will mark whole world paid. Check you own homes instead!
What do you mean by Chandan Mitra is associated with BJP?He is officially a BJP member.He was formerly associated with Pioneer and India today.
The point the author is making is simple.Are Nidhi Razdan or Barkha Dutt,supposed to be impartial journalists,openly associated with any party?No.But they are Congress bootlickers.
And where did the question of Hindu Babas come in?Ramdev is not a journalist or doesnt represent any media.He can influence and support anyone.
Dont the Vatican and Muslim clerics support Congress?
You have completely lost the point of the article.
The article was to show how the 4th estate is essentially a hegemony of political parties esp. the congress.And most media views are prejudiced.
Stupid article…Wasted my tym
This story is only one sided. It does not tell which channels and media are being owned and supported by BJP, VHP, RSS and its allies. See the news prints supporting Modi now a days…creating a saint or a godman out of him…this is all hippocracy…and one sided story again..!!
Its not a story! Its a bitter which you r nt able to digest… and yes its one sided because indian democracy is becoming one sided just because of stupids like u :/
Only congress can use such methods to come into power, coz all they want is power and barely care about the nation.. that is why India has got the dumbest prime minister in the world ever!!!! who could nt speak even once in front of the public …and when he did …he talked about his retirement..coz he hs never been a PM he ws just a puppet just like all these news channels are ..
Good to know, the website exposed all these connections.
But how do you prove that this piece of information is not a paid news.? Who owns these site and what connection does he/she have?
Will be glad to see a reply of these questions.
Vinod Sharma says that he is not an advocate of Rahul Gandhi but supports him very well. So this info appears to be true!
Wow what a Family Tree of Indian Journalism and they all claim impartial reporting on current affairs. This is how a democracy such as India should be run under the patronage of one family. Keeping with Indian values of joint family traditions. Jai ho ho raha Bharat Nirman Jhoota News deta Gyaan
Breaking News OR Faking News…
1. Hindustan Times – Shobhna Bhartia, owner and editor-in-chief of Hindustan Times is a Congress MP from Rajya Sabha.
2. Vinod Sharma, HT Political Affairs editor, is essentially a Congress spokesman on all TV panel discussions, because once his boss’ term gets over, he will be looking out for her RS seat next
3. Barkha Dutt and Vir Sanghvi, famous Congress stooges (and intermediaries for UPA allies) who were exposed in the Radiagate scandal, and are virtual Congress spokespersons in their capacities as electronic media personalities, are the ones who write opinion and op-ed columns most frequently (once every week) on the editorial pages of HT. In return, Barkha and Sanghvi are rewarded with Padma Shris and other monetary compensation by the Nehru dynasty or Congress party.
4. NDTV’s promoters are Prannoy Roy and Radhika Roy. Radhika’s sister Brinda Karat is a famous CPM leader (well known for anti-Baba Ramdev views) and Brinda’s husband Prakash Karat is the CPM Politburo General Secretary (well known for preferring Congress over BJP). And Prannoy Roy’s first cousin is the famous far-leftist pro-Maoist-Naxalite pro-Kashmiri-terrorists “intellectual” Arundhati Suzanna Roy.
5. NDTV’s Barkha Dutt’s reality has already been exposed by me in above section.
6. NDTV’s Sonia Singh is the wife of Uttar Pradesh Congress MP, Union minister and ex-princely state ruler, Mr. R. P. N. Singh, who is one of the fastest rising stars in the Congress party. If you remember, Sonia Singh is a very high-profile anchor on NDTV whose pro-Congress anti-BJP bias is legendary.
7. NDTV’s Nidhi Razdan (high-profile anchor of Left Right Centre) is the current girlfriend of J&K CM Omar Abdullah (after Omar recently divorced his wife of several years and mother of his two children, Payal). Nidhi Razdan is also famous for her legendary pro-Congress and anti-BJP bias.
8. CNN-IBN : Rajdeep Sardesai’s wife and co-promoter of CNN-IBN, Sagarika Ghose, who anchors Face the Nation and is famous journalist of CNN-IBN (well, her hubby is the owner-editor-in-chief after all) are famous Congress stooges.
9. Sagarika Ghose’s father Bhaskar Ghose was a famous sarkari babu and was made the chief of Prasar Bharati (Doordarshan) during Indira and Rajiv regimes. Bhaskar Ghose was well-known for personal loyalty to the Nehru dynasty, and now his daughter and son-in-law are rewarded with their own channel to do Congress propaganda.
10. In fact Sagarika’s extended family even consists of her aunts Ruma Pal (former Supreme Court justice and a close friend of the Nehru family) and Arundhati Ghose (former diplomat and Indian ambassador to various countries, predictably, under Congress regimes).
11. Let’s now come to another famous CNN-IBN media personality who also writes columns frequently for Hindustan Times — Karan Thapar. What you may not know is that the Nehru family itself is related, through blood and marriages, to the high-profile Thapar family. India’s Army chief during the 1962 debacle against China, Gen. P. N. Thapar, is brother-in-law of Nayantara Sehgal, the daughter of Vijaylakshmi Pandit and niece of Jawaharlal Nehru. Gen. Thapar’s son is pro-Congress journalist Karan Thapar. Gen. Thapar’s sister is Romila Thapar, a famous “top” typical JNU Nehruvian communist ideologue historian, who gets to write our textbooks and pollute them with pro-Congress Marxist propaganda.
12. The Hindu – The Worst – N. Ram, owner and editor-in-chief (till February 2012) of The Hindu, was once a vice president of the Students Federation of India. SFI is the students’ wing of the CPM.
13. P. Sainath of the The Hindu (acclaimed journalist well known for his, again, unsurprisingly, typical left-wing Nehruvian communism ideology), is the nephew of Congress politician V. Shankar Giri and the grandson of V. V. Giri, ex-President of India and famous Congress politician. Giri was especially known to be one of the first few staunch loyalists of Indira, and whom Indira fielded for President elections against her own party’s Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy, and who ultimately became the cause of the first high-profile split in the Indian National Congress into Congress (O) and Congress (I) — almost all the pre-independence regional stalwarts split away to join Congress (O) or form their own state parties, and the rest including Giri (all the loyalists of the Nehru family staying on with Indira).
14. News24 Hindi media channel? Owned by ex-journalist and editor Rajiv Shukla & his wife, famous Congress MP in Rajya Sabha, Union minister, industrialist, BCCI vice president and IPL chairman.
15. Or even what about little known Lokmat (and IBN Lokmat) that is Marathi newspaper (and channel) in Maharashtra? Owner and editors-in-chief are the brothers Vijay Darda (Congress MP) and Rajendra Darda (Congress MLA in Maharashtra, and minister in state govt).
16. Or even the other bigger and smaller media houses, such as The Times of India and Indian Express, where the Nehru dynasty has managed to infiltrate its loyalists such as Dileep Padgaonkar and Shekhar Gupta, who are essentially paid stooges of the Congress party.
17. Vinod Mehta – Outlook editor has been well known to take anti BJP stand.
The Congress (in fact just the one single family — the Nehru dynasty) has been in power for 56 of the last 65 years of independence. This matters a LOT. Personal relationships have been built, blackmail-worthy secrets have been spied, monumental wealth has been accumulated… all by the one single Nehru dynasty (and its family-business-cum-political-party aka Congress) that helps it maintain its tight iron grip over not just the entire Indian mainstream media, but also deep into our bureaucracy, our governmental institutions, and even our journalism and mass media colleges and grad schools.
We have probably not even scratched the surface of the network of family and personal relationships through which the Nehru dynasty has completely dominated and controlled the entire intellectual, historian and journalist landscape of India. And we haven’t even talked about the monumental wealth or the blackmailing secrets. All because the one single dynasty got to rule over India for 60 years uninterrupted. It matters a LOT. The typical JNU Nehruvian communist left-libbers ideologues have really perpetrated some kind of stranglehold on India’s journalism, media and intellectual space.
Even the great venerable Ramnath Goenka, frustrated and broken by repeated I-T raids and ED investigations ultimately had to fire Arun Shourie twice from the Indian Express, which was once the best Indian newspaper in the 1970s and 80s. That was the team — Goenka the owner, Shourie the editor, and S. Gurumurthy the fearless journalist, that brought political heavyweights like Indira Gandhi down on her knees and even took on corporate honchos like Dhirubhai Ambani. (Ramnath Goenka inspired the Mithun Chakraborty character and S. Gurumurthy inspired the R. Madhavan character in the Ambani biopic movie “Guru”.)
Almost all opposition (or even centre-right ideologues) journalists have been slowly thrown out of their jobs due to pressure from the Congress and the Nehru family. But very few centre-right ideologues are left in India’s media space today, that too in minor publications like The Pioneer. Almost all the mainstream media houses have been thoroughly infiltrated and coerced into towing the Congress’ line, sometimes just through ideology and relationships, and not even money power. The Congress party essentially owns and controls every single mainstream media house in India, including Hindustan Times, The Times of India, NDTV, CNN-IBN, The Hindu, Tehelka, Outlook, etc”
where does this leave BCCL group with TOI TimesNow The Telegraph ABP Group TV18 group IBN7 etc all are pro Congress and will not report anything against but will air their views on the opposition with precision
A complete one sided article. Looks to me that this is another of those paid articles put in by Modi’s PR team. What about the network run by the dhongi babas and bapus openly supporting BJP/RSS? Do they not merit a mention too?
How about the fake madrasa-educated mullas who come up on TV openly supporting terrorists.
Wat about Owaisi who openly talks (in Hyderabad, A.P.) about killing all the HIndus in India and provoking uneducated Muslims to host Pakistani flags in India!! and that was never shown on any news channel!! Had it been in any other country like U.S. they might’ve shot him dead in public..!
Its just becoz of Muslims and Congress party which supports Muslims (in the name of secularism) that India is not able to grow …otherwise Leaders like Modi really want to change India and bring it upto the level of western countries and this time Indians are going to make it happen
Good article. An eye opener. Congress and its loyalists just go to hell.
You must have picked this up from that idiotic mediacrooks blog famous for painting anything against BJP as a congress stooge. No media can talk about Reliance openly and that’s something to worry. Congress and BJP people have equal stakes in the media, directly or indirectly.
Great News Exposed truth
Let come 16 the everything will come in front
Gautam Adani makes Rs 5000 Crore and Mukesh Ambani Rs 2000 Crore on the day of Exit Poll Results – Forbes Magazine Billionaires. क्या अच्छे दिन आने वाले हैं? या फिर आ गये हैं, अदानि और अंबानी के लिए??
It shows that voting machines are not fool proof and “Jugaad Janta” can tamper the EVM with a tiny piece of paper. Voter needs to be aware.
A party which claims to have a wave throughout the country is allegedly resorting to such measures. Sachin Malik brags he voted 18 times for BJP & this is how it’s done in Muzaffarnagar. He was not alone in achieving this feat, his friend Suchinder Choudhary voted 21 times & Pushpendra Tomar 11 times. Screenshot(...)
During analysis done by ADR India 15% INC candidates, 23% BJP candidates, 11% AAP candidates and 10% BSP candidates had serious criminal cases against them. Out of these only AAP had been open towards removing serious criminals candidates.
Parties which talk about social justice day in and day out – these parties which aim at removing poverty and the rights of aam aadmi, wouldn’t even give adequate representation to the real aam aadmi, instead crorepatis get tickets in 2014, as usual.